Security as a service
Universal.cloud: Your Trusted Partner for Security as a Service
Universal.cloud is a leading provider of security as a service (SECaaS) solutions that help you protect your data, devices, and applications from cyber threats. We use the CIS Critical Security Controls (CIS Controls) as a framework to guide our security services and ensure that you meet the highest standards of cyber security and compliance.
A continuous process of monitoring and proactive intervention, based on CIS Controls
Keeping devices, data, infrastructure, and identities continuously secure can be a time-consuming task. Nevertheless, it is essential to achieve a high level of security when it comes to Cloud security so that control over data remains in accordance with internally agreed guidelines without compromising usability. By working in the Cloud, systems are available online 24-7 and are therefore subject to scans and hacking attempts. This requires a continuous process of monitoring and rapid response to incidents.
Our Security as a Service work method
- Inventory; we conduct a comprehensive inventory of your assets, software, data and users, to identify and classify your recources.
- Advise; based on a detailed report of your current security status we recommend the best practice’s that fits your needs and budget. Also, we provide a roadmap implementing CIS controls.
- Implement; we deploy and configure the solutions that you have chosen.
- License; as a Microsoft Tier 1 partner our customers can purchase licenses, when needed, directly from the Universal Customer Portal.
- Monitoring & alerting; we monitor your services during our SECaaS servicewindow and provide alerting, support and maintenance services.
- We follow our ISO27001 information security standards for everything we do.
We help you safeguard your sensitive data from unauthorized access, leakage, or loss. We use encryption, backup, recovery, and data loss prevention (DLP) techniques to ensure that your data is secure at rest and in transit.