for Business and Lync cache information on Windows or MAC OS X to read
information quickly and efficiently. Possible reasons why you would want to
clear the Skype for Business / Lync cache include:
• You cannot log in to Skype for
• Your Outlook and Skype for Business
integration is not functioning properly.
• You have issues with Presence.
• Your Contact list is out of date.
• You cannot search for users in Skype
for Business, Lync 2010, Lync 2013 for Windows
out of Skype for Business.
any sign-in info.
4. Open Run bar and type in %AppData%.
Make sure you're in the AppData directory and navigate
to\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0 (or 16.0)\Lync\ for Skype for Business and Lync
2013, or \Local\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Lync\ for Lync 2010.
5. Delete sip_profileName folder. If you
do not see this folder, check the \Local\Microsoft\Communicator directory.
all files in Tracing folder. Do not delete the folder itself.
DNS cache: in Command Prompt run ipconfig /flushdns command.
2011 for MAC
out and quit Lync.
2. Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G
> type in /users/<MacUsername>/library > delete the following
Plug-Ins > MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
> all files beginning with OC__KeyContainer
• Logs >
Microsoft-Lync-x.log and Microsoft-Lync.log
> ByHost > MicrosoftLyncRegistrationDB.xxxx.plist
3. Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G
> type in /users/<MacUsername>/documents > navigate to Microsoft
User Data > delete the following folders: Microsoft Lync Data and Microsoft
Keychain Access from /Applications/Utilities folder.
all keychains starting with OC__KeyContainer.
your Login keychain, delete all e-mail address certificates.